1. Leave all pretenses at the door
2. Explore the boundaries
of whatever you encounter.
3. Boldly go where other people have tried,
but failed to go.
4. Excel at your profession.
5. Learn how to tell art from horseshit.
6. Make a permanent mark in your field.
7. Profess beauty as the savior
and sole hope of humanity.
8. File for bankruptcy.
1. Settle on a name.
2. Record yourself saying it
over and over for an hour.
3. Rewind it and play it back
in your bedroom.
4. Go to sleep.
5. Wake up.
6. Rewind it and play it back
in an art gallery.
7. Go to sleep.
8. Wake up.
9. Whisper it the next time you make love.
10. Whisper it the next time you have sex.
1. Tell as many people as you can that you are about to play this game.
2. Sell everything you own.
3. Spend a year in complete solitude.
4. Walk past my house every day.
5. Walk across a continent of your choice.
6. Walk in and out of songs, poems, and fistfights.
7. Find yourself standing outside my house again.
8. Carve your name into my door.
9. Sell it as a work of art.
10. Add 1d6 to your CREDIT RATING skill.
1. Draw a small amount of blood from your chest.
2. Keep it safe from bad spirits and worse weather.
3. Bring it to a place where you used to play as a child.
4. Pick one spot there to act as future and one to act as past.
5. Stand in silence between these spots for at least 20 minutes.
6. On the count of three, run back and forth between the two spots.
7. Every time you reach the past or the future, sprinkle some blood on it.
8. Tell the police it’s for an art project.
1. Picture your opponent
standing about 50 yards away from you.
2. Picture a thick black line
running between the two of you,
setting you apart from the rest of the world.
3. Picture the background receding and turning white.
4. Picture a picture showing all of these things.
5. Wait for the clock to strike 12.
7. Raise ART or HANDGUN 1d6 points.
1. Say my name
2. Say my name
3. Don’t act kinda shady
4. Keep callin’ me baby
5. Unless you’re…
runnin’ a game?
6. Lose, I guess.