1. Look at the sky and whisper:
I don’t see race.
2. Look at the coffee cup and say:
I don’t care what god you believe in.
3. Stare at the face in the mirror and shout:
Only lazy people fail!
If you just work hard,
you’ll get what you want!
4. Bury your face in the pillow and sob:
Men and women are simply not the same,
but also super similar and stuff!
5. Pet a dog and admit:
Everyone is a unique
and valuable individual,
each contributing to society
in their own way,
according to their ability.
6. Collect your unemployment and chirp:
There’s nothing technology can’t fix!
1. Please remain seated
for the entirety of the game.
2. Look up.
3.Look to the right.
4. Look down.
5. Look to the left.
6. Repeat steps 2-5 over and over,
increasing in speed
while decreasing in anxiety.
7. Hit ENTER.
8. Submit, submit, submit, submit!
9. You lose.
1. Stand in front of a mirror.
2. Take a long hard look at yourself.
3. Make a sudden, subtle gesture.
4. Make a sudden, violent gesture.
5. Close your eyes.
6. Reach out and turn the mirror around.
7. Peek over the mirror.
someone is peeking back from the other side,
copy their movements forever.
That’s what I thought…”,
and never mention this to anyone ever.
9. Add the specialization “LOOKING GLASS”
to your LORE skill.
1. Translate a lover’s name into subtle finger movements.
2. Using only your fingers,
tell everyone on a bus the name of your lover.
3. Pay for your ticket and sit down.
4. Smile and look out a window.
5. Watch the fingers of the other passengers closely.
6. Every time they say your lover’s name,
raise your score by one.
7a. Reach your destination with at least as many points
as you have fingers.
7b. Go back and start over.
1. Lift your glass and sing, my friend.
(why sit there all deaf and quiet?)
2. Tell me, tell me, what it was like in my wife’s home?
3. Did you kiss there? For fuck sake, tell me!
4. Shut the fuck up!
5. Look at me, goddammit!
6. Shut the fuck up!
1. Spend money to make money,
because money makes money.
2. Make the world go round,
using nothing but money.
3. Do not borrow or lend.
4. Health is better than wealth,
so buy a hospital
and make money off it.
5. Pay the piper
6. Call the tune.
7. Look at poor people in the street, on TV, or online.
8. Look at poor people in history books.
9. CHOOSE whether or not to give
10. Score yourself accordingly.
1. Look out a broken window.
2. Paint your eyelids the same color as the sky.
3. Sit in front of a strong light.
4. Close your eyes.
5. Open your eyes.
6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 rapidly and for a long time.
7. Move your hands back and forth in front of your face.
8. Notice how your hands
aren’t really your hands,
and how the light
isn’t really shining on you at all,
and how you face
is less corporeal than you’d like it to be,
and how there’s an acousmatic voice
narrating your disintegration in real time,
and how people were right
when they said whatever they said
with their reptilian tongues
and their reptilian mouths.
9. Don’t cry.
10. Score yourself based on your performance.
1. Bolt the doors.
2. Cover the windows.
3. Put in the earplugs.
4. Put on your kevlar.
5. Load your revolver.
6. Load your assault rifle.
7. Start reciting the incantation.
8. Head down into the basement.
9. Don’t look it in the eyes.
10. Spray and pray.
2. Look up.
3. Stick your tongue out.
4. Keep looking up.
5. Close your eyes
and feel the wind
rip at your cheekbones
and through your teeth.
6. Go back inside.
7. Rest until fully healed.
1. Push someone off a cliff.
2. Listen to them fall.
3. Look at them.
4. Make sure everyone hears about what has happened.
5. Make sure everyone knows how you feel about it.
6. Ask everyone else if they’re alright.
7. Don’t listen to their answers.
8. Check if anyone knows how you,
as an event organizer,
are supposed to deal with this.
9. Check if you’re allowed to go to the funeral.
10. Lose one 1d4 Humanity. Permanently.