1. Drag the back of your hand
along a smooth surface.
2. Put your face half-way under water.
3. Picture a soft and small animal.
4. Sit in the middle of a burning building.
5. Throw a word against the steepest part of mountain
until it shatters.
6. Drag the palm of your hand
across someone’s face.
7. Tell me your name
and write it on your sheet where it says
1. Buy yourself a coffin within your price range.
2. Make a playlist that’s just so very “you”.
3. Wear some really nice clothes
and a big smile.
4. Go have your picture taken and printed.
5. Write a detailed and thoroughly worked-through will.
6. Write a book about death and dying.
7. Talk to your loved ones.
8. Sit around your house all day, every day.
9. Never die.
1. Sit down.
2. Make sure no one else
is in the same room as you.
3. Make sure no one else
is in the next room either.
4. Make sure no one
is watching, listening,
or otherwise monitoring you.
5. Keep quiet in case someone is listening after all.
6. Keep quiet because you don’t care what people think anyway.
7. Keep quiet because you have nothing to say.
8. Keep quiet because fuck you.
1. Max out your BRAIDING skill
by holding hands.
3. Let it all heat up.
4. Go and sit outside.
5. Open and close your eyes
until you’ve forgotten why you started doing it.
6. Lean back (finally, after all this time).
7. Inhale and feel your heart race again.
1. Sit down.
2. Stand up.
3. Walk into the jaws of hell.
4. Repeat until the end of time
until they wipe you out.
1. Run in circles.
2. Call people you know
won’t pick up.
3. Paint you face red.
4. Head over to the wall.
5. Sit down on the floor.
6. Grip your knees tight.
7. Rock back and forth
for a very long time.
8. Tap yourself on the back.
9. Leave the ring.
10. Declare yourself the new
heavy-heart champion of the world.
1. Please remain seated
for the entirety of the game.
2. Look up.
3.Look to the right.
4. Look down.
5. Look to the left.
6. Repeat steps 2-5 over and over,
increasing in speed
while decreasing in anxiety.
7. Hit ENTER.
8. Submit, submit, submit, submit!
9. You lose.
(Day) 1. Innovate the shit out of stuff
until sparks fly and you can call it ”lux”.
Remember, DIY or DIE!
(Day) 2. Sky and cloud services are where it’s at.
Make it, break it, and then rebuild.
(Day) 3. Biodiversity or land masses;
they probably need a revolutionary intervention.
Stop, go, turn it around. It’s all good.
(Day) 4. On the clock, 24/7.
Spread fire and collect it until it lives its own life.
Be proud of what just one person can achieve.
(Day) 5. Feathers for feathers.
Self-replication is not a distant fantasy
if you reach out and grab it.
Revolutionize, optimize, but above all:
(Day) 6. Human is out, post-human is in.
This will soon change.
Think it, and it’s possible
— make it and it’s reality.
(Day) 7. Take a break.
Just sit back, relax, and,
check Facebook and Twitter and Instagram and LinkedIn and G+ and a couple of IRCs and Slack and Sina Weibo and Diaspora and tumblr and Vine and Meetup and BaseCamp and ask.fm and YouTube and Flickr or whatever.
1. Ride around a city of your choice all day. Use only public transportation.
2. Start a staring contest with someone born in another decade.
3. Stick your tongue out to gain an advantage on your opponent.
4. Lightning bolt!
5. Lightning bolt!
6. Lightning bolt!
they start crying,
declare yourself the winner
7ab. ELSE IF
they shake violently and their eyes seem about to pop,
get out of the way before their head explodes. It will, trust me on this.
Sit back down after five minutes.
8. Take off your silly wizard hat.
9. Make the “out of character” sign.
10 (optional). Cry a whole lot.
1. Translate a lover’s name into subtle finger movements.
2. Using only your fingers,
tell everyone on a bus the name of your lover.
3. Pay for your ticket and sit down.
4. Smile and look out a window.
5. Watch the fingers of the other passengers closely.
6. Every time they say your lover’s name,
raise your score by one.
7a. Reach your destination with at least as many points
as you have fingers.
7b. Go back and start over.