1. Watch the sun set.
2. Turn around (slowly).
3. Watch the sun rise.
4. Turn around (slowly).
5. Watch the sun set.
6. Turn around (slowly).
7. Watch the sun rise.
8. Turn inwards (slowly).
9. Look out.
10. Watch the sun burn
and burn and burn and burn
and burn and burn
1. Sit down.
2. Make sure no one else
is in the same room as you.
3. Make sure no one else
is in the next room either.
4. Make sure no one
is watching, listening,
or otherwise monitoring you.
5. Keep quiet in case someone is listening after all.
6. Keep quiet because you don’t care what people think anyway.
7. Keep quiet because you have nothing to say.
8. Keep quiet because fuck you.
1. Translate a lover’s name into subtle finger movements.
2. Using only your fingers,
tell everyone on a bus the name of your lover.
3. Pay for your ticket and sit down.
4. Smile and look out a window.
5. Watch the fingers of the other passengers closely.
6. Every time they say your lover’s name,
raise your score by one.
7a. Reach your destination with at least as many points
as you have fingers.
7b. Go back and start over.
1. Move a bit to the left.
2. Avoid the car crash next to you.
3. Go home while the city starts to burn around you.
4. Call your loved ones
and listen as you fail to connect.
5. Turn on the news.
and meteor showers
unfurl over, split open, roll along,
drown out, surge, devastate
in full HD.
7. Move a bit to the left.
INSERT COIN TO CONTINUE INSERT COIN TO CONTINUE INSERT COIN TO CONTINUE INSERT COIN TO CONTINUE INSERT COIN TO CONTINUE INSERT COIN TO CONTINUE INSERT COIN TO CONTINUE
1. Add up all numbers you can think of
(this could take a while,
depending on your INT score).
2. Split them up and hand them out
to people who are still waiting for theirs.
3. Ask everyone if they can pick a number
between 1 and 39826469.
4. Watch them closely
as you begin to disappear before their very eyes.
5. Multiply your vocabulary size every other year,
making up new words if you have to.
6. Subtract sense for as long as you can hold your breath.
7. Get someone to join you
in walking backwards